Monday, October 26, 2015

10.26.2016

I've been seeing many bloggers style capes & ponchos this fall, and after seeing this beauty at dressbarn I thought it was time that I jump on board with the trend!
 This beauty is $35, and comes in black as well too! Because of the neutral tones in the cape, I decided to continue the neutrals throughout the rest of my look (Although it would look great with a pop of color too!).
 
 How cute are these booties (and how pretty is this side walk)? Guess where they are from....WAL-MART! They are currently on sale online for about $17. I did what any savvy shopper would do and ordered them online and picked them up in store (no shipping cost). In store they are about $24 (still a great price).
Another great WAL-MART find includes these beautiful front to back earrings (only $3)!
This belt matches perfectly with my booties & works to give the cape a different look!



I hope you had a great Monday!

<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment