Wednesday, October 14, 2015

#FALLingforfringe

















Happy Wednesday! This week I've teamed up with six bloggers this week to show you how we style flares & fringe. Although I do quite love the fringe trend, flares just aren't for me at this time. I am still dedicated to my cigarette pants & skinny jeans!
I do quite love this double fringe necklace though from dressbarn, and may have gotten a wee bit too much use out of it lately :) I love that it's simple, is versatile, and works with nearly any look.


 So it's not exactly fringe.... but these tights sort of play on the theme, and they are simply amazing. Both the tights and skirt are from J. Crew, and I mean how can you go wrong?!
Instead of the fall trend of fringe on booties or bags that have been so popular this season, I chose more subtle options that could work with nearly any outfit.
And lastly, happy 29th Birthday to this handsome guy who always puts up with my photo demands & is the most amazing hubby I could ask for! 

 Be sure to check out the amazing ladies below to see how they styled these trends.

<3 CMM



Christina of The Stylings of CMM // Katelyn of Corporate Glitter // Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom


Kenzie of Kenz Kaye // Paige of Hometown Heels // Chelsea of Sweet Sunlight Style // Lauren of Urban Ombre 

No comments:

Post a Comment