Wednesday, October 21, 2015

#FALLingforOlive & Suede

This week I've teamed up with six bloggers to show you how we style olive & suede.
Some days all you need is a t & jeans and you're good to go. This look, although effortless, is still chic and put together!
Rather than wearing a jean jean, why not try a colored pair like these? I love that olive is a color that you can wear anytime of year because it plays well with neutrals, corals, oxblood, and many prints!
And for fall, what works better with these skinny jeans than a pair of suede booties? 
Since it has been a bit cooler (a t was not quite warm enough), a faux leather jacket does just the trick when out and about.
How amazing is this pendant necklace?! I had seen it when in NJ at TJ Maxx, and passed it up, but I kept thinking about it! When I was out of town recently I stopped at a TJ Maxx and was so excited to see it!
I hope you're having a great week! Be sure to check out the beautiful ladies below.

<3 CMM



Elizabeth of Lovely Things // Kenzie of Kenz Kaye // Christina of The Stylings of CMM



Paige of Hometown Heels // Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom // Lauren of Urban Ombre // Chelsea of Sweet Sunlight Style


No comments:

Post a Comment