Sunday, October 18, 2015

Into the Woods

Today was a perfect fall day! After church and lunch Shayne & I went with my parents to visit Parnell Tower in the Kettles. Each October we (along with hundreds of others) venture over rocky pathways and travel up hundreds of steps to the top of the tower to see the beautiful fall colors.





Usually every year  I choose to wear a comfy casual look paired with a fun scarf. This year was no different! 

The fun scarf I chose for this year's trek is from Express-you can never go wrong with leopard!




 
This extremely comfortable cardigan is from dressbarn and is part of their db sunday line. Although this color isn't in stock any longer, there are many adorable pieces currently available in this line!




For fall a pair of dark wash jeans are always my go to with a comfy cardigan & t. This pair is only $29.50 from dressbarn!

As with many fall looks this year, I chose my neutral almond-toe booties by Vince Camuto to complete my look.   
Adios Parnell, we will see you next year! 

<3 CMM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment