Saturday, November 7, 2015

Influenster-YSL Rouge Pur Couture Review

Happy Saturday! Hopefully you had a fabulous week. Today I wanted to speak about Influenster, and the free lipstick I received for testing purposes! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Influenster, it is a company that sends samples to its members to test and review based on their social media presence. It is absolutely free to sign up! Just because you sign up, doesn't mean you will necessarily receive free product (you have to meet the qualifications of the test). 
YSL VoxBox

I was so excited when I received an email stating I had qualified to receive the YSL Rouge Pur Couture voxbox! Lipstick has never been my thing until about one year ago. Although I generally wear perfect nude #228 by ULTA, I have been branching out of my normal zone with brighter hues as well lately.  Two lipsticks, Fuchsia & Rose Stiletto, part of YSL's Rouge Pur Couture line were included in the box. I've never worn hot pink lips before, but can I just say Fuchsia has my heart!
 
 I've worn this color when I really want my look to.. "POP!" 
The other color, Rose Stiletto, is more of a neutral red color. 
 
 
I really have loved testing these two lip colors out (they will last me for quite some time). I love the packaging they come in, as well as the amount of time they last! I can go the whole day without a total reapplication, which I can't say of my drug store brand lipstick. 

Want to know my only complaint? The taste... Each time I put it on I seem to notice a very chemically sort of taste in my mouth for quite some time after application. I haven't noticed this with my drug store brand lippies before.

 All in all I would highly recommend these gorgeous colors and all the other hues YSL Beauty has to offer as part of the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Collection!
 
Have a great rest of your weekend!

<3 CMM











 


No comments:

Post a Comment