Wednesday, October 7, 2015

#FALLingforplaid & hats

Happy #wadw (Wear a Dress Wednesday)! This week I've teamed up again with five amazing bloggers to show you how we style plaid & hats for the fall season, two more must have trends.

 Hats have been seen everywhere lately, from high end designers to slightly more attainable price points at target. At first I wasn't too sure about this trend, but they have definitely grown on me! The fedora style I chose for this look (I also own in black) is from dressbarn. At under $30 this piece is a great option if you are looking to "try" out the trend!
What doesn't say fall more than a plaid blanket scarf? The blanket scarf has been around now for several years, and continues to be a huge hit! People went crazy over the original style from Zara (think of the beanie baby craze many years ago), and resold the style at exorbitant amounts of $$$. Since then many boutiques and online retailers have come up with dupes at a fraction of the price. I love how comfy it is & that I can throw it on with any t, sweater, or dress and have a completed look. If you are not sure how to style it check out the countless videos on YouTube showing how to cut the scarf or the endless ways to wear it!
 

 To finish off this look I chose simple gold bangles & a Merlot bow belt to tie the colors together!


 Be sure to check out the ladies below! 

<3 CMM



Kenzie of Kenz Kaye . Paige of Hometown Heels . Christina of The Stylings of CMM


Lauren of Urban Ombre . Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom . Katelyn of Corporate Glitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment