Monday, June 1, 2015

Cobalt, Stripes, and Everything Nice

It is June 1st! It is crazy to think that summer is right around the corner. The days are lasting longer, the temps are getting warmer, and spending time outdoors is getting better & better. 
Yesterday I spent my morning and early afternoon as the Baymont Beauty <3 (manning the front desk at the Baymont). I needed to chose a look that was professional, but yet fun & trendy. The ensemble I chose is centered around this black and white striped blazer. Guess where I got it from?...Goodwill! It was only $6.99 and even had the tags still attached--I was a happy camper! 
A pop of extra pattern is always good, so I chose this leopard print belt. Leopard works very well with stripes and polka dots if you are looking to mix patterns :)





Blazer: Thrifted by LOFT $6.99 { similar here }   
Cobalt Blouse: Found at TJ Maxx $16 { similar here }
Necklace: WAL-MART $7 (doubled up) { similar here }
Belt: JC Penny $12 { similar here }
Pants: dressbarn $29.50 { similar here }
Shoes: Dana Buchman $25 { similar here }

<3 CMM


No comments:

Post a Comment