Sunday, June 7, 2015

Rattlesnake

I woke up this morning to gloomy skies, and shortly after rain began falling upon the earth. (Not exactly a fun start to the day if you are a senior graduating from high school today.) As soon as I got out of church I was surprised to see the sun shining & the only moisture left was the humidity in the air. It has shaped up to be a pretty nice Sunday!
Today's look is focused around neutrals; particularly this snake-print blazer from dressbarn. It is currently on sale for $22. I love that it can be used to dress up a pair of light-wash denim or be worn more professionally with a pair of black pants for a fun look at the office. Underneath I chose a basic white tank with this fringe necklace from the dressbar jewelry collection at dressbarn. It is a much shorter style of necklace so I tied a piece of string on each end to extend it (purchasing necklace extenders is always a good idea, but when in a pinch string works great), because I wanted it to hang down rather than sit inside my neckline.
Sticking to the neutral theme are these sandals & Michael Kors handbag. Although I spent a bit more on this bag than I normally do (I love to find amaa-ziinngg deals), I have gotten lots and lots of use out of it so far! These wedge sandals from dressbarn have become one of my summer favorites. I am going to be ordering another pair of them soon, since they are so comfortable & perfect with nearly any outfit!

jacket: dressbarn originally $44 on sale for $22  here
white tank: dressbarn $16.50 BOGO here
necklace: dressbarn orginally $24 on clearance for $9.60 here 
jeans: Target, old, similar style here 
wedges: dressbarn, $36, sold out online but still in store, similar here 
bag: Michael Kors, old, similar style here


I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!

<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment