Thursday, June 18, 2015

marvelous Magenta






A pop of color is always good for any outfit, especially when it's spring or summer, right? I got home late last from my trip to the dressbarn home office, which is absolutely beautiful by the way. It is so bright, welcoming, and trendy! I had a wonderful two days with a team of inspiring women, and boy was I tired this morning!

It has been a while (Okay.... like 5 days but still), since I have visited a local thrift store, so before the gym today I thought I should check it out. Salvation Army is still offering their adult clothing for 99 cents per piece. I found a pair of ae jeans, jcrew t, and this gorgeous dress from Banana Republic. Yes, you read that correctly, the dress was only 99 cents!


I looovee the color of the dress. I think I was particularly drawn to it, because I do not have much of this color in my closet already. It was a tad bit big, so I chose to cinch it in with a skinny belt.

These cognac sandals were found at TJ Maxx and were only $15! I feel like this was a good price, because normally their shoes are at least $25 or more. I can see myself getting a lot of use out of them this summer!


To create a true "pop" with this look I went with my favorite mint necklace. I wanted to create a fun, but classy summer look for today's outfit. Pictured above is my brother & I earlier this evening. My mom, Michael, and I went to see Jurassic World (which I loved) before having dinner together. Since he lives in Dallas now, it was nice to be able to spend some time together!


<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment