Monday, June 29, 2015

Hats Off!



 The hat is a huge trend currently in women's wear. I've never been a "hat" girl, especially one of those that looks adorable in a baseball cap & pony. I thought I would give this one a try though, as it can work with a lot of outfits...I'm glad I did, because now I love it!

If you're not quite ready for a huge floppy hat, this one is a perfect option, and at $16 from dressbarn you cannot go wrong.
The rest of this look is comfy casual and is ready for a fun summer day! I just purchased this lightweight peach blouse from dressbarn. I love that it works perfectly paired with light-wash jeans or white pants.


Since this peach goddess is a bit too blousy for the look I was going for I simply used a hair-tie to fix it. Yes, a hair-tie. It is super easy and a very quick fix. I just gathered the extra fabric put a hair-tie around it and tucked in under and.. voila!!
These distressed skinny jeans are so comfortable! I have been looking for a pair, and came across these at ZARA. I love that they are a classic wash and fit that I can put with a lot of pieces. It all comes down to versatility. When it comes to jeans all you really need are two great jeans in your closet...a light-wash and a dark-wash and you're set!

My favorite thing about my accessories? This turquoise ring that doesn't stick as much with the creamy neutrals of this look. On the opposite end I chose this clutch, because it was matchy matchy with my hat...haha

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Will you give a hat a try this summer?

<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment