Thursday, August 27, 2015

Welcome to the Jungle

Leopard print just has my heart, it's as simple as that...I'll take it as an accent or as a focal piece, but any way I wear it I love the way it amps up an outfit.
 Although the leopard makes a statement, the true pop in this outfit is the bright geranium pencil skirt. I found this pretty piece at TJ Maxx for under $20. I don't often find things at TJ Maxx, but I still like to go often, because every once in a while I do find a great piece at a great price.


I've worn this skirt with a gingham blouse that I have in my closet, but I love the way that this color and leopard work together (I have pants in this hue as well). 

Going into the fall season this skirt is a piece I see wearing a lot more, especially with tights and boots.




 I chose a dressbarn black tassel clutch as the perfect bag to go with this look. Tassels are everywhere right now especially in the world of accessories (bags and jewelry). I've embraced this trend in several pairs of sandals, bracelets, and necklaces as well. 

Let's talk about these shoes shall we? As we know summer is coming to an end and along with that comes end of season sales. These gorgeous heels are by Coach, and I scored them for $25 from Boston Store last week, down from $198! Gotta love those yellow & black dot deals :)
Although the bright geranium skirt and leopard blouse do make a statement, the real stunner of this look is this gold necklace. I recently started a collaboration with mirina collections, and this is one of their gorgeous "famous necklaces." You can get your very own or anything on their site for 20% off & free shipping with code Vollrath20 at checkout here :)
I hope you have a fabulous Friday! I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend get married tomorrow--eek!

<3 CMM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment