Sunday, April 26, 2015

P A L M

As temperatures warm up, one thing remains on trend year after year, tropical prints! The palm leaf print is definitely a fun way to embrace this trend. Use it to whisk you away to South Florida or the sandy shores of Mexico, even if you cannot physically be there. Although I am personally not very invested in this print, I love these palm print ankle pants from dressbarn!
At $34.50 you cannot go wrong with these pants. You can get your very own pair here

The website describes this style of pant as, " The smart fit gets a printed update! Sleek and polished; these pants are something to brag about. Our smart fit pants feature a modern fit that sits lower on the waist and fits straight through the hip with an elongated leg shape."
They are available in palm print, floral (black & white), rose, white, khaki, and black. 

Because the pants obviously have a lot going on I chose a simple black high/low shell from Kohl's. 
I chose  this emerald tassel necklace from dressbarn to bring in the green from the pants. 





This straw clutch is also another favorite from dressbarn. Although I do not use it often, I love how perfectly it ties in with the style of this look.









 I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment