Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hints of Mints

It has been so nice temperature wise, I am sad to see that it should be back in the 30's by the end of the week. Might as well embrace the nice weather while I can right?


Every girl can use a LWD {Little White Dress} in their closet (amongst many other things as I have said in previous posts). Pair a white lace dress with short cowboy boots and jean jacket & you have the perfect flirty outfit for a summer country concert with girlfriends or your significant other.

I love this dress I purchased from dressbarn last year. {I'm tempted to purchase another cute one we have in the store right now i'm terrible!.} It came with the cognac belt, which I have gotten sooo much use out of with other dresses that I have in my closet.



For my day at work I chose this thrifted Gap jean jacket to go over the dress (I get a wee bit too much wear out of this piece, but that's okay--it results in a verrryy low cost per wear). Mint is a great spring time color, and I love to wear it. This beaded necklace is from Charming Charlie, and currently WAL-MART is selling a braided sort of style for $3 on clearance in all sorts of fun colors!

To tie in the cognac color of the belt I chose these wedges from Payless (I found them on clearance for $9 during winter..best time to get summer clearance!).

For my #ArmParty I chose my go to hinge bracelets from WAL-MART. How can you go wrong at a $1 each?!

I hope you have all been enjoying the nice weather!

<3 CMM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment