Sunday, March 8, 2015

Geranium Crush

When that first "heat wave" hits during winter it makes me want to break out my bare legs, peep toes, and sandals. Yesterday this was very true, and I'm looking forward to the week ahead which should be in the upper 40's!


At my dressbarn location yesterday we had our first in store style show, so of course I wore a dress the rest of the day to embrace our new dressbar launch & the style show :)

The look really had a mix of textures. Although all my pieces were solids, all of them, (even my shoes) had a pattern built into the material they were made with.

Geranium (coral) is one of my favorite spring/summer colors to wear! It also helps that it is a universally flattering color on nearly every skin tone. It pops and and brings life to nearly anyone.

You can see the mix of textures on the left! 
I loooove the peeptoe heels with bows on the toes by Dana Buchman for Kohl's. On clearance they only had a size 6.5 and I was very disappointed, but a few months later I found a 9.5 (must have been a return) for less than $15!



Both the dress and the textured moto jacket are from dressbarn. The jacket is currently 50% off, comes in navy as well, and works with so many other pieces!





 A neutral colored bag is an essential for any wardrobe. This Kate Spade bag I found on Poshmark for under $60, and I love the classic quilted style!










I hope you all had a fabulous weekend & enjoyed the warmer temps!

<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment