Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cobalt





I love when you have a piece in your closet that you've had for several years, and find a completely new way of wearing it. Today this was true of this cobalt blouse that I purchased at T J Maxx some time ago.





Black is always a great classic that works with cobalt.  I found this black moto jacket at JC Penny on clearance for $20. A pleather jacket is a needed staple for any wardrobe! To add some dimension and interest I chose this striped skirt from dressbarn. Rather than having plain horizontal stripes, which can make someone look wider in the bottom, the stripes are broken up with diagonal stripes, which help to create a slimming effect.









This Michael Kor's bag really packs the punch with this look. For $35 at Goodwill I could not resist. {I have looked online and found this bag going for as much as $300.}

I layered two of these silver strand necklaces that I purchased from WAL-MART for my jewels. {They are now on clearance for $1!!}








What look is completed with a coordinating #ArmParty? I chose an assorted hoard of bracelets in black and silver tones. The two black bracelets are on clearance at WAL-MART right now for a $1 each. {I stocked up on a quite a few the other day.} 

The spike ring is sure to make a statement with any ensemble!


 <3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment