Friday, December 26, 2014

Lovely in Lace

Hello All &
Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful time spent with your loved ones & church families this week celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

My outfit for Christmas Eve was all about my lace dress from dressbarn. I was working one day and voila a return came in that happened to be my size..and...it was on CLEARANCE.

 
 I looooove lace & this black lace dress is one of my new favorites! You can get a similar style here in teal or taupe; part of dressbarn's Db RSVP collection.








I once again chose this short jacket with pleather detailing for extra warmth from Target ($10).









 



For a classic, yet fun touch, I chose this leopard print belt to help to cinch in my waist.







Check out that bling!! WAL-MART has been selling soo many cute necklaces lately for in between $5-$10. (I've been going a bit cray-cray picking up too much jewelry.) This gorgeous piece I picked up for $10, and I honestly think it's the biggest necklace I've ever worn, but I love it!



 <3 CMM




 
 Butter London polish

No comments:

Post a Comment