Saturday, December 13, 2014

Polka ....

Happy Saturday all! Tonight I am working at the Baymont; covering the front desk (since I had off at dressbarn today). Today's ensemble is fun, but yet professional for interacting with guests. 







The look is all about the dots in this polka dot one button blazer from Target. I purchased it last spring for 70% off. I had been eying it up, and watched it go to 30%, 50%, and finally 70% off...at that point I knew it was for me!







I love the black piping on the lapels and around the bottom, because it adds an extra point of interest. Also, by having it be one button it helps to accentuate the waist and balance out the shoulders and hips for an hour glass figure. 

 I absolutely love these black pants I am wearing from dressbarn. We just received them in stock yesterday, and I immediately tried them on and purchased them ($29.50). Normally I prefer a slim leg to a straight leg, but these fit so nicely and are very comfortable! I have come to loooove pants with no button and zipper. There are no bulges & it makes tucking blouses in a breeze. 








For a "pop" I chose this neon shell from Chico's. I found it at Salvation Army for less than $2!












The necklace I chose for this look is a doppelganger of the Kendra Scott rayne necklace which retails for $80-$100. I found this one in cream online for under $15.




Gold & leopard print complete the look. Leopard belt (from JC Penny), Leopard gold-tipped flats (Michael Kors), gold & pearl flower ring (Kohl's on clearance), and cream enamel spike bracelet (thrifted from Goodwill, originally from Target) complement the cream and neon. Lastly, this chunky gold chained bracelet with pave accent is from....WAL-MART...for $5. I hate to say this or promote WAL-MART, but they really have stepped up their accessory game.

 

<3 CMM



No comments:

Post a Comment