Monday, September 8, 2014

a POP of NEON


It was a bEaUtIfUl weekend in Sheboygan. {I love when it is in the low 70's!}

On Saturday we had an all store event at Dressbarn to launch our new SMART fit pant. The pants I am wearing above our part of our Secret Agent Collection, and are my absolute favorite! They have no zippers or buttons and simply pull up. These however are not grammy pants by any means, and at the same time are not the legging pants. They are the perfect black career pant!



 Gold accented pieces served as the accessories for this ensemble. What leopard print blouse wouldn't be completed with out this adorable leopard hinge ring from Dressbarn?

I have fallen in love with these black d'Orsay flats that I picked up at Old Navy for $7 while on vacation in Missouri last weekend!


I love this neon cardi, but then again I just love this color in general! Neon works great with black and white, and is an easy way to add a POP of color to a neutral ensemble. 

I love this black and white blouse from Dressbarn, but I did not like the fact that it had semi puffy sleeves and elastic bottom. By pairing the blouse with a cardi over it, and by tucking it into my pants I was able to hide these features. 


NEONs can be worn year round, and are perfect for everyday wear or the office. Hopefully you will give this trend a try!

<3 CMM
 

2 comments: