Friday, August 15, 2014

Pineapples in Paradise

What is the newest trend in fruit..in clothing that is?...Pineapples! Pineapples have been seen in both home decor and the fashion scene in recent months. What doesn't say summer like a nice tropical fruit?
\
Retailers such as J. Crew and Target (along with many others) have jumped on the pineapple bandwagon.


I have been loving all of the adorable pineapple ensembles that some of those whom I follow on Instagram have put together. Last week I was at Target and found this button down on sale (50% off at $11), so I thought I would give it a try :)
 






I paired a neon cardi with it from Old Navy to accentuate the bright colors of the pineapples. By rolling up the cuffs I was able to show off the pineapple detailing on the sleeve as well too. These neutral flats with yellow cap toes help to tie the yellow all together. (Purchased from Kohls)






Soon summer will be coming to a close, will you give pineapples a try in your wardrobe or home decor this month?

<3 CMM 

No comments:

Post a Comment