Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A Valentine’s Day Treat: Unique Wood Watches by JORD

It is hard to believe that Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away! Shayne and I generally don’t go crazy exchanging presents, but a card is always a must between us. Maybe you’re unlike us and are still searching for that perfect gift to give to your loved one this holiday-or maybe you just want to treat yourself (there’s nothing wrong with that!)

This Valentine’s Day I’ve teamed up with JORD Wood Watches to host a giveaway for a $100 site credit to use on a watch for yourself or someone you care about (more details below)!


I partnered with JORD because I love not only the many gorgeous styles of watches that they carry for both men and womenbut also the quality that they stand for. All of their watches are made with real wood and can be engravedThey come shipped to you in a beautiful wood box that can be used to keep the watch stored and preserved as well as a microfiber cloth and finishing oil to help keep it looking new! Did I mention that their watches ship worldwide for FREE?!



The watch I chose is the
Cassia Series watch in Walnut & vintage rose. I have been loving the rose gold trend lately and tend to wear a lot of blush & burgundy tones so this was the perfect watch for me! I love that I was able to order the watch to my specific wrist size so it fits me perfectly (I hate when watches or bracelets flop around on my wrist).




I’ve partnered with JORD to give one lucky person a $100 credit to use on the JORD site. All you have to do is click 
And fill out the form. Also, if you weren’t the $100 winner you will still receive a coupon for 10% off of the whole website! This giveaway will close February 11th and 11:59 PM. 

You can see all that JORD has to offer as well as learn more about the company 
here.



Thanks for stopping by-I’m sure you’ll love your JORD watch just as much as I do!

<3 CMM



No comments:

Post a Comment