Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Risky Business

When you think of the word risky what thoughts come to mind? You may ponder words such as daredevil, not a sure thing, trouble, eek!

Today's look brings me back to the 80's (not that I was even alive in that decade..) and some risky business (because it's a bit out of my fashion norm) and I'm fine with that. 
What's the risky part about this look? The faux leather moto jacket with fringe back (business in the front, party in the back, and no I'm not referring to the mullet here). The fringe trend has been huge for quite some time now, and I have seen so many amazing bloggers sporting fringe jackets, but every one I seemed to come across while thrifting was truly out of the 80's and the fit was quite off. I was so excited to find this black piece in a newly shipped assortment from Target to Goodwill for only $6.99 NWT!

Underneath the jacket I chose one of my favorite leopard print dresses from dressbarn...black and white..it works any time of year! 
Have a great week!
<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment