Tuesday, January 5, 2016

1.5.2016

Happy Tuesday! Today was my day off so I chose to be comfy and casual. Comfy & casual doesn't have to be frumpy and bumpy however. Any casual look can still be put together and accessorized quite effortlessly.
I chose a light-wash pair of distressed jeans from Zara (under $50!). They have lots of stretch (which can be a bad thing if you don't have a belt handy), so they move with me rather than feeling stiff and uncomfortable. 

A cream t shirt (from Target on clearance for $2) is an essential in every wardrobe. It is the perfect basic to throw under a dress coat (as I did today), a moto jacket, or wear as-is with a long necklace or scarf.
Seeing as it finally got cold in Sheboygan this week, a blanket scarf provided the perfect amount of warmth today. Although so many ladies have cut their scarves that are similar in half (because they are soooo big) I prefer the volume, especially when it is colder outside!
 


See, casual can be put together! All I did was take a t-shirt & jeans and put on a scarf, earrings, dress coat, and heeled booties. 
 Have a great week!

<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment