Wednesday, January 27, 2016

1.23.16

Saturday after work I spent the evening in Milwaukee having dinner with Maranda (who's birthday it was) and shopping (I found some pretty great deals). I wanted an outfit that would be both comfortable to take on and off as I was trying things on, but also was cute for dinner. 
 As I've said previously I have been so into pastels and neutrals lately, especially for the winter season (and there's more to come of it!) This jacket serves as the color for this look, and is from dressbarn made of vegan leather.
The jacket has faux suede lapels, but each time I've worn the jacket I have chosen to tuck under the lapels. Why you may ask? My body shape is slightly larger on the top, so the lapels of the jacket tend to broaden my shoulders even more. By folding it under it helps to eliminate this widening. 
 Underneath I chose the most perfect white cami you will ever own in your closet! It is called the Barcelona Cami and it's from Express. They are a bit steep for my taste at $40, but are always BOGO anndddd wait for it.. they are reversible! This version is white on white, but there are so many cute color combos and even some pattern options to chose from!
 
How cute are these jeans?! They are from Target originally, but are one of my many #thriftscores at under $10 :) This cream Michael Kors bag was also a #thriftscore at $20 from Goodwill!


\
Hopefully you're having a great week! 
 <3 CMM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment