Sunday, January 18, 2015

One Tough Cookie

The leather moto jacket is no longer just for the Harley rider, but has become a staple in many womens' wardrobes. I was out shopping with my mom this week and found this gem at JC Penny for about $20! The pleather jacket was on sale for $36. They were offering an additional 25% off of clearance in addition with my mom's 20% coupon when you use your JCP card. I love that this piece can be worn indoors as part of my outfit or used as an outerwear piece when I'm out and about.


 I chose to wear this look for work yesterday. It was 40 degrees out and was so nice not bringing a winter jacket and UGG boots to work with me! Since the jacket has silver detailing I wanted to stick with similar tones for the rest of the look. It is completely okay to mix gold & silver together, but I often stick to one tone or the other!


Underneath the jacket I chose this long sleeve embellished tee from dressbarn that I purchased this week. Along with the grey it is also available in teal and is currently on sale for 60% off the ticketed price.

I love to layer necklaces together to pack an extra punch. Why not layer two of the exact same necklace for an extra statement? These silver strand necklaces are available at WAL-MART on clearance for....$3 each! (what a steal)


To tie the look together I chose these ponte pants with perforated pleather detailing on the sides. I love how they are an edgier take on the classic ponte skinny. You can find this style at dressbarn for 50% off currently!


To complete Saturday's look I chose my black leather COACH boots, an #ArmParty of assorted silver bracelets & a snakeskin print ring from dressbarn.


<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment