Sunday, February 1, 2015

Girly Gingham



Friday's look was preppy casual for an evening at work. I have fallen in love with this gingham blouse from JC Penny, so much so that I purchased it in more than one color. Joe Fresh is one of my favorite lines at Pennys; partially because I usually find some great deals :)

As you know I love to make a statement with my jewelry, particularly with these two together. The pearls are from Charming Charlie  for $20, and are my absolute favorite! The "parkly" necklace layered on top is one from online (that I got under $20), although it is a dupe of one from J. Crew (that retailed for much more).



Quilted vests have been very popular again this winter, especially in Wisconsin, and other cold states where the extra warmth is nice. This vest is from J. Crew and was one of those investment pieces that I could justify paying  a little more for, because it was a neutral. (I still found it on sale though!)  J. Crew had quite a few cute styles this year-especially the buffalo check which was almost as popular as last year's herringbone vest. 




Zipper detailing continues to be a trend, and these light wash jeans from Target are no exception. I love how well these jeans work with light neutrals. I scored these on clearance for under $8!

The shoes are one of my favorites from Kohls by Dana Buchman. I have them in black as well too. What drew me to them you may ask? The heels and bows on thee toes of course! Soo cute! I love that they have a heel, but it is very comfortable for all day wear, since unlike a stiletto my weight is distributed more evenly across the foot.


Hopefully you had a fabulous weekend!




 
<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment