Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ox Blood


 Oxblood, (a deeper color of the maroon family) which has been a popular color during the fall seasons recently, has become one of my favorite cool weather colors. Yesterday I chose to wear this color however, even though it was beautiful and sunny out.

 

This three quarter length sleeve dress was purchased from Goodwill for only $5! What a great find, considering it was originally from Target. I was not sure how I was going to style this dress originally, but when I purchased this gorgeous scarf from Dressbarn recently I knew they were meant to be worn together!




As I stated in my previous post I have TOO many scarves. After looking on Pinterest I found a great & easy way to store them!


All you need is a hanger and some shower curtain rings! I picked up these hangers from Target (about $1) as well as the shower curtain rings ($1.19). 



Next, put the shower curtain rings on the hanger.




Attach your scarves through the rings and voila, perfect scarf hanger :)


<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment