Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Day of Love

Valentine's Day...traditionally the day of showing that special someone you care about love, affection, and a little something extra than you would on a normal day. This weekend was pretty low key with Shayne & I and I am A-Okay with that! I always appreciate all that he does for me and the wonderful way he treats me everyday! 

Today I chose one of my favorite sleeved dresses for church and time with my family this afternoon. It was a deal & steal from Kohl's last year. At first I really didn't care for the pattern, but it has definitely grown on me! If you look close enough you may be able to see that it embraces this year's colors of the year: Rose Quartz & Serenity.

Hopefully you had a wonderful weekend!

xo

<3 CMM


 

No comments:

Post a Comment