Friday, February 19, 2016

Chambray all Day










Happy Friday! Today it was crazy windy (like over 30 mph). After being at the gym this morning I determined it really didn't pay to do my hair so a messy pony it was!

Denim on Denim has been seen all over as a trend, but believe me I will never take it as far as the JT & Brittney look (oh my) from a few years ago. For today's look I chose a lightwash chambray blouse from Target, and a slightly darker distressed pair of jeans from ZARA. You can do denim on denim as long as a) you feel confident in it, and b) you have the right denim on denim hues :)

Originally I was going to go very simple without a necklace, but I could not get the collar on this top to lay correctly so I buttoned it up and chose one of my favorite statement necklaces from dressbarn's dressbar jewelry collection last spring. 

To stick with the casual vibe I chose a cute pair of lace-up wedge booties from Kohl's. I scored these today for under $20!

Hopefully you didn't blow away today! 

<3 CMM
 

2 comments: