Wednesday, September 23, 2015

#FALLINGforbooties and maroon

I've teamed up with six amazing bloggers this week to show you different ways to style maroon & booties, two of fall's must have trends.
 
I've shown two ways to style this poncho and oxblood coated denim look. By switching up the booties, bag, and neck candy this look can easily be transitioned from dressy to casual. For the dressier look I chose a dressbar statement necklace from dressbarn.Since I wanted a longer style necklace I simply tied a thin piece of string to either side, and voila I can have it whatever length I choose!
  Let's talk about these booties shall we? Do you see why this is the dressy look? Studs, Leather, Heels, OH MY! They work perfectly with the coated denim. This look would be something I would put together for a night out to dinner or with friends.

To dress down this look I chose a patterned scarf from dressbarn. This would be something I would wear out to breakfast on my weekend off. Although I love this scarf, nearly any color would work with the neutral color of the sweater!
I switched up the booties to these cute leopard ones that are one of my recent thrifted finds. These are originally from Forever 21, and they were scored for only $5 :)
As you can see it is super easy to take a look from dressy to casual or vice versa! Simple switches such as accessories and shoes can do the trick. Take a look at how the amazing ladies below styled maroon & booties!

<3 CMM




Christina of The Stylings of CMM


Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom


Katelyn of Corporate Glitter


Kenzie of Kenz Kaye


Lauren of Urban Ombre


Paige of Hometown Heels


Tayler of Ginger Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment