Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jumping in the Snow

 
Last week we had our first snowfall. As you can see from above it was less than an inch, but snow is snow. It was funny to watch all the weather persons say over and over again, "Please be careful when driving, and please remember how to drive in the snow."

I chose this jumpsuit for last week's Sunday ensemble. I love that the black and cream is such a classic look and was less than $16 on clearance at dressbarn! The thing I hate about this ensemble: The Buttons!!! It is fine if you only plan on wearing it for an hour or two, but if you plan on all day wear...be prepared to spend lots of time unbuttoning and re-buttoning the buttons each time you have to use the restroom...not so fun.
 
 Since this was a summer piece it was sleeveless (now it's winter..well technically still fall I suppose) so I chose my favorite oxblood stretch blazer from dressbarn for some added warmth.


Because there was no pattern in this ensemble I decided to incorporate my favorite...leopard! I chose a printed belt found at Nikki's Next 2 New for $2, Michael Kors leopard gold-tipped flats, leopard ring, and a black and gold stack of bracelets to accessorize. 

Although this is the first jumpsuit I have purchased I think I will get more this coming spring/summer. It is an extremely comfortable style that I would highly recommend!

 
<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment