Thursday, February 4, 2016

Nude + Blush

Happy February! Today has been a gorgeous day, and even though it was really only 27 degrees, it felt like 40 because of the sun shining in my face. I met my friend Jacob for lunch downtown so I wanted today's look to be chic, but yet casual. 
 A dress is always an easy, go-to, throw on, perfect piece to start your look with. I found this stunning nude sequin dress (with pockets) at Target last night for under $9 (online return). 
Over the dress I chose a light wash jean jacket (thrifted for $10), accessorized with a snakeskin bronze clutch (thrifted <$1) and wooden "tooth" necklace (Boston Store, $15), and finished the look with Jennifer Lopez shimmering neutral/bronze booties (thrifted for $15). All of these finishing touches dress down this sequin frock, and make it more practical for being out and about in. 
This gorgeous sequin dress is dressy enough for any special event, but I wanted to show how I would play off the dressy style for a nice dinner or wedding.
I chose a blush/neutral lightweight dress coat (forever 21 $15), blush snakeskin heels (Goodwill $5), and statement necklace (Wal-Mart $5) to compliment this somewhat more dressy look. 
 
Have a fabulous end to your week!

<3 CMM

No comments:

Post a Comment